New Zealand Residence Visa
Your application goes straight to a dedicated Immigration New Zealand team for assessment. DO NOT take risks. To get New Zealand Residence Visa, contact us now to represent your application with INZ and get justice for your case.
NZ Permanent Residence Visa
There are several categories of work visa which a person can apply for based on their circumstances. These are some of the most common categories:
The Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa is one of the most common pathways for applicants to apply for residence. Applicants need to have at least 160 points to be selected at the Expression of Interest stage. Points are awarded for age, employment, qualifications and experience.Once the EOI is selected, applicants will be invited to apply for residence. This can be quite a lengthy process and requires specialist advice at every stage of the application. Residence is a one-time process, hence the more time and effort that you invest, the better your chances of a positive outcome.After completing a thorough assessment, we will advise you if you are eligible for residence under this category. We can then proceed to communicating with your employer and you on the requirements to ease the process.
This category is available for those who have lived together in a genuine and stable relationship with their New Zealand citizen or resident partner for 12 months or longer.
This category is available for those who have suffered domestic violence at the hands of their partner while in New Zealand. It is designed for people who feel they cannot leave their relationship because it would affect their visa status.
The 2021 New Zealand Resident Visa will be available to most work-related visa holders, including Essential Skills, Work to Residence, and Post Study Work visa and their immediate family members. Some critical purpose visa holders arriving in New Zealand between 30 September 2021 and 31 July 2022 on long-term visas may also be eligible for the new visa.
To be eligible, the principal applicant must have been in New Zealand on 29 September 2021 and must hold or have applied for (and subsequently be granted) one of the eligible work visas.
They must also meet one of the following criteria for a New Zealand Resident Visa:
- ('settled' criteria) have lived in New Zealand for the past three or more years, or
- ('skilled' criteria) earn at or above the median wage (NZD $27 per hour), or
- (‘scarce’ criteria) work in a role on a scarce list.
For more information on the criteria, you can read here - https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/already-have-a-visa/one-off-residence-visa/settled-skilled-or-scarce-criteria
Applications for the 2021 New Zealand Resident Visa or, New Zealand Work To Residence Visa will open in two phases; on 1 December 2021 and 1 March 2022. All applications must be submitted by 31 July 2022.
Being the most stable and well-governed nation, New Zealand lures many people around the globe. If you are too planning to move permanently to the country and want assistance for New Zealand Residence Visa or Accredited Employer Work Visa, Zealand Immigration is the destination for you to be. To live in the country, having a NZ Permanent Residence Visa is a must, and we make it easier for you to get it. There are varied Visa rules applied for different categories, and we know the same, which help us benefit the client.
If you think you don’t need professional consulting for a Permanent New Zealand Residence Visa, or New Zealand Work To Residence Visa you are wrong. Get a professional Residence Visa Service to understand whether you can apply for a visa under the Skilled Migrant Category, Partnership Category or Domestic Violence Category. We provide end-to-end New Zealand Residence Visa and New Zealand Work Visa services to clients that make shifting effortlessly for them.
Reasons To Consult Professional New Zealand Residence Visa Advisor:
If you want to get Residency to Live in New Zealand and are not aware of the process or hassle that comes in between while filing Visa For New Zealand, you should hire Residence Visa Advisor because:
- Residence Visa Consultants have experience in handling even the most complex cases.
- Understand the law and processes and keep you prepared for all changes.
- Act as your representative and sort out matters on your behalf.
- Present you many options and help you get a permanent New Zealand residence visa effortlessly.
New Zealand Residence Visa Process:
Here is a brief overview of the New Zealand residence visa process:
- Check your eligibility for New Zealand Residence Visa
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the New Zealand Immigration authorities.
- If your EOI is successful, you'll receive an ITA.
- Complete the application forms and provide supporting documents.
- Wait for the visa approval decision.
- If your application is approved, you'll be issued a residence visa.
It's important to note that the process may vary depending on the visa category you're applying for. It's always a good idea to seek professional advice before applying for a New Zealand Work To Residence Visa to ensure that you understand the process and meet the requirements.
What Make Us The Best New Zealand Residence Visa Consultant?
- We are ethical, open, and honest with each client.
- Know immigration laws and policies and advise you accordingly.
- Have a dedicated team that handles all your queries and support you the best.
- Offer personalized services tailored to one’s requirements.
- Higher success rate and trusted by many clients.
- Implement rich experience and expertise to help you get Residence Visas in New Zealand.
Being a specialized New Zealand Residence Visa Consultant and New Zealand Family Visa Advisor, we are looking forward to assisting you. For further assistance, give us a call or drop your enquiry now.