Work To Residence Visa
Avoid declined applications. Seek immigration advice early for your best chance of success. Apply Work To Residence Visa now with us.
Long-Term Skill Shortage List and Talent Scheme for Accredited Employers
This is another pathway that some applicants are entitled to depending on their circumstances. Categories of Work to Residence Visa include Accredited Employer, Arts, Culture and Sports, Long Term Skill Shortage List, and Skilled Migrant Category, among others. This Work Visa is granted for 30 months, with a direct pathway of applying for residence after 24 months provided that the applicant has remained in employment and adhered to the visa conditions. There are different requirements for each of these categories, so it is best to seek legal advice before lodging an application.
If you think that you have talent that can benefit or is needed by a New Zealand accredited employer, you can apply for a Work To Residence Visa in New Zealand. Like any other visa application, there is a lot that goes into this too, and if you don’t want to get stuck in the hassle, get help from Zealand Immigration - the best Work Visa Consultants. It’s a suitable visa for those who are not eligible for the skilled migrant category. However, to apply for NZ Residence Work Visa, or New Zealand Temporary Visa, candidates must fulfil mandatory health, character, and English language conditions. Your eligibility will depend on your qualification, career experience and other skills or talents.
Different Work To Residence Visa Are:
- Talent Visas (Accredited Employer): One falls under this category only when an accredited employer selects skilled staff for a temporary assignment.
- Talent Visa (Arts, Culture, And Sports): Applications can apply for a work visa based on their talents or skills.
- Long Term Skill Shortage Occupation Visas: Applicants who do not fall in the normal skilled migrant residence visa category but have skills are eligible for temporary work visas.
How We Help One Get Work To Residence Visa In NZ?
Whether you want SMC Resident Visa in NZ or Essential Skills Work Visa In New Zealand, we are the adviser for you to be. Look below to know how we can help.
- Eliminate mistakes from the visa filing application, and save your precious time and money.
- Being an experienced Work To Residence Visa expert, we guide you choose the right visa option and keep you updated with the changes and progress.
- Help you with proper documentation and communicate with Government authorities on your behalf.
If you want to make your journey as smooth as possible, get assistance from the experts at Zealand Immigration. Our New Zealand Immigration Advisor are here to help you with their experience and expertise.