New Zealand Work Visa
Avoid declined applications for Work Visa For New Zealand. Seek immigration advice early for your best chance of success. Contact us today for New Zealand Work Visa.
Types of New Zealand Work Visa
There are several categories of work visa for New Zealand and Accredited work visa which a person can apply for based on their circumstances. These are some of the most common categories:
This is a New Zealand Work Visa granted to students completing a New Zealand qualification provided that they meet the requirements. New Zealand Post-Study Work Visas are granted for one to three years depending on the qualification achieved. You don't need to provide evidence of a job offer for this application, but you will need to provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to maintain your stay in New Zealand.
If you are a migrant looking to work in New Zealand, your employer must get accredited to show they are a viable business and meet employment and immigration standards. Once your employer has been accredited for the Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV) and has an approved job check, you can apply for an AEWV.
While applications for accreditation and job check have already begun, applications for the AEWV open on 4th July 2022. An AEWV may be granted for the period for which the employment is offered, up to a maximum of 3 years.
The job must be paid at $27.76 or more per hour (the NZ median pay rate), and three-year work visas will be issued. There is a temporary exception for specified roles in the hospitality and construction sectors where a pay rate must be at least $25.00 per hour, and for some roles in the aged care sector for which the minimum pay rate is $25.30 per hour. For these exception categories two-year work visas will be issued.
INZ fee for this work visa is $595 and the expected processing time is 20 working days.
If you are currently living and working in New Zealand, you can continue to work under the conditions of your current visa until it expires or you no longer meet the conditions of the visa. If you wish to remain in NZ after your visa expires by applying for an AEWV, your employer needs to be accredited and done a job check.
We understand this complete overhaul of work visa policy can be quite daunting, so it's best to get in touch with our expert Licensed Immigration Advisers to ensure you start on the right foot.
For more information about accreditation and job check process, read here
If your dream job or career is calling you to this country, you must first apply for New Zealand Work Visa and New Zealand Post Study Work Visa. Being a tourist attraction and a hub for international students, New Zealand is famous for budding business opportunities. We understand that lodging a Work visa for NZ is easier said than done. But don’t worry, Zealand Immigration is here to kick the hassle out of your way and help you grab all the opportunities coming your way.
Being a leading New Zealand Work Visa Consultant in the country, we help clients Apply for New Zealand Post Study Work Visa and New Zealand Tourist Visa within a promised time frame at pocket-friendly prices possible. We are aware of all the work laws and provide guidance and assistance accordingly. Our success rate is high in the market, and that’s why people choose us over other Work Visa Advisors available.
Why New Zealand Is Best For Working?
- To add a positive impact on your career.
- To broaden your skills and techniques.
- To know about a different culture and be more independent.
- To take your career to new heights.
Why Do You Need To Consult With A New Zealand Work Visa Adviser?
- Different work visa for New Zealand is needed for different categories, and each one of them has its set of requirements, which we help you fulfill efficiently.
- If you want to Get a Skilled New Zealand Work Visa and Accredited Employer Work Visa, you need us because we do all the paperwork and eliminate stress from your process.
- A professional team will make sure that your presentation is well-prepared, presentable and acceptable, and free from any error.
Why Choose Us For New Zealand Work Visa Adviser?
- We are masters of the trade.
- Speak many languages to help.
- Minimize your hassle and make the process easy.
- We do the hard work so you can do the dreaming.
- Assist you from the starting to your final settling
How To Apply For New Zealand Work Visa?
If you are interested in applying for a New Zealand Work Visa, here are the general steps to follow:
- Check if you are eligible: Before applying, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the specific work visa you are applying for.
- Gather the required documents: You will need to provide various documents as part of your visa application.
- Create an online account: To apply for a Work Visa ForNew Zealand, you will need to create an online account on the New Zealand Immigration website.
- Submit your application: Once you have completed the application form and gathered all the required documents, you can submit your visa application online.
- Wait for a decision: After you have submitted your application, you will need to wait for a decision from the New Zealand Immigration authorities.
- Travel to New Zealand: If your visa application is approved, you can travel to New Zealand and start working for your employer.
So, if you want a Study Permit and Work Permit In New Zealand, get all your queries resolved with us. Being a trusted New Zealand Work Visa Advisor, and New Zealand Family Visa Consultant we help you at all stages. Get connected with us to enquire more.