New Zealand Hiring From Overseas
Hiring From Overseas in New Zealand. New Zealand employers have been facing acute staff shortages across various sectors ranging from primary industries to hospitality and healthcare. With opening of borders there is some relief as employers can now source workers from overseas. The new accredited employer work visa allows NZ employers to be able for recruiting from overseas to offer jobs to people where local New Zealanders are unable to fill the gap.
So, if you are an employer seeking an understanding of how this would work in your favour get in touch with us today and one of our Licensed Immigration Advisers would help you to make this happen. Now Hiring From Overseas in New Zealand is easy.
If you are overseas currently and being offered employment by a New Zealand employer, get in touch with us right away so we can take care of the immigration visa of things and help you move to NZ. Contact us today, if you are planning for hiring from overseas in New Zealand and Hiring migrants Visa.
Process Of Hiring From Overseas In New Zealand:
Here is the process for Hiring from Overseas in New Zealand:
- Determine if hiring from overseas is necessary: Employers must demonstrate that they cannot fill the job vacancy with a New Zealand citizen or resident before hiring from overseas.
- Advertise the job: The employer must advertise the job on the New Zealand government's job board and other suitable job sites for a minimum of 28 days.
- Conduct a recruitment process: The employer must conduct a recruitment process and evaluate all applicants fairly.
- Offer the job: If a suitable candidate is found, the employer must offer them the job and provide a written employment agreement.
- Apply for a visa: Once the job offer is accepted, the employer can apply for a work visa for the candidate through Immigration New Zealand.
- Provide documentation: The employer must provide documentation supporting the job offer, including the employment agreement, job description, and evidence of the recruitment process.
- Wait for approval: The work visa application will be assessed by Immigration New Zealand, and the employer and candidate may be asked for further information.
- Start the job: Once the work visa is approved, the candidate can travel to New Zealand and start their job.