- Zealand Immigration
- Date : October 09 2021
Have you dreamt of coming to NZ and pursuing a world-class education in a renowned university and living the dream life? However, you come to the country and is faced with the hard realities of life – not getting the job you always wanted, struggling to make ends meet, deadlines with assignments and the expectations on being a critical analyzer… Perhaps this is a bit too much and you are struggling with the course work and desperately looking for other options.
The good news is that you can change your course provider and the course subject provided you are a genuine student who is clearly not enjoying the course. However, it is not so easy to get the variation done and INZ can be quite harsh on being a bona fide student – Therefore providing a strong validating reason is important and so are other factors like the attempts you have made to continue with this course and the level of difficulty that you face in the same. If you are in a similar position and want to move out of the course, do feel free to get in touch with us as we can help and advise you on Immigration matters relating to the same.
- The fastest pathway to residence from offshore – Healthcare Assistants
- Answering Your Questions Related To New Zealand Tourist Visa
- IPT Success for Cafe Manager
- IPT Success
- Successful Ministerial Appeal
- Successful Deportation Liability Cancellation
- A desirable outcome for an IPT Appeal - Retail Manager Role
- IPT Success for Intermediate Accountant
- Positive outcome of an IPT Appeal
- Successful Suspension of Deportation Liability Notice (DLN)
- Effective Cancellation of Liability for Deportation
- Suspension of Deportation Liability Notice (DLN)