- Zealand Immigration
- Date : June 20 2022
New Zealand is facing an acute shortage of health care assistants and this is a great opportunity for
people who are currently offshore to secure their employment offer letter from aged care, respite,
home care and support providers, etc.
If you have proven experience in the health care sector, you should start applying for jobs on
TradeMe, Seek or any other recruitment website and you may be lucky to get an offer of
employment. You don’t need to have any registration; no English test is required.
Once you have an offer of employment, you can apply for Border Entry Exception and when this is
approved you can apply for a Critical Purpose Visitor Visa (CPVV) which will be issued with work
rights to enable you to commence work straight away. You can even include your partner and
dependent children in this application so you don’t need to face a period of separation from your
family. However, your family will get visa with visitor visa conditions.
The whole visa process can be completed within a couple of weeks and by July 2022 you can be
enjoying your life in New Zealand.
If you manage to come to NZ by 31st July, you are also eligible to apply for 2021 Residence Visa and
you can settle in NZ with your partner and children (the last date to apply for 2021 RV is 31 st July).
What a golden ticket, right?!
Please do not hesitate to start your future in NZ, now is the best time to do so.
Our team of immigration advisers can guide you through the process and provide the best advice to
ensure a smooth transition to NZ. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us
a call at +6433371378.
- The fastest pathway to residence from offshore – Healthcare Assistants
- Answering Your Questions Related To New Zealand Tourist Visa
- IPT Success for Cafe Manager
- IPT Success
- Successful Ministerial Appeal
- Successful Deportation Liability Cancellation
- A desirable outcome for an IPT Appeal - Retail Manager Role
- IPT Success for Intermediate Accountant
- Positive outcome of an IPT Appeal
- Successful Suspension of Deportation Liability Notice (DLN)
- Effective Cancellation of Liability for Deportation
- Suspension of Deportation Liability Notice (DLN)