- Zealand Immigration
- Date : October 09 2021
Registered teachers can now bring their families to NZ
Immigration NZ just released a new category of border entry exemption for visa holders. The visa who hold the registration with the Teaching Council of Aotearoa New Zealand and are now employed as full-time teachers in either Early Childhood Education or at a primary or secondary school. Now the registered teacher has been included in the critical worker list.
This July, Immigration NZ has already granted a quota of 300 to all overseas-based teachers who are seeking to come back to NZ. Now not only the registered teachers but also dependent children and partners can apply for exception to border restriction to get reunited with their partner or parent who are now working full time as a registered teacher.
We, at Zealand Immigration, specialize in border entry exemption applications and requests. If you are working as a critical or essential worker and your family is now stuck overseas, please feel free to approach us for further advice.
- How To Choose Right Student Visa Consultant
- Everything You Need To Know about Accredited Employer Work Visa For New Zealand
- The Benefits Of Hiring Migrant Workers On An AEWV
- New Zealand Tourist Visa Requirements for Indians
- What Can You Do On An Accredited Work Visa?
- An Ultimate Guide To New Zealand Student Visa
- Your Step-by-Step Guide to the New Zealand Immigration Visa Application Process
- How To Choose A Good Employment Advocate in New Zealand?
- New Zealand AEWV Vs Other Visas: Which is Right for You?
- 5 Things To Consider While Choosing Immigration Adviser In New Zealand
- Points To Keep In Mind For New Zealand Work Visa Interview
- Complete Tour About Employer Accreditation