Partnership Work Visa- Open work Visa

Work Visa Christchurch

If your partner is New Zealand citizen/resident you may apply for a partnership based Visa to work. It is applicable for cases in which you are thinking about living with your New Zealand based partner and want to explore life and job market here. If you have not yet completed the 12-month living together requirement to apply for a resident Visa, you can apply for Partnership work Visa. In cases where your residence status is still undecided but you would like to be with your New Zealand based partner and work here during the process, this Visa is useful.

Licence Number