Study Visa

If the course you want to study is full-time and longer than 3 months, you need a study Visa. We will provide you the list of documents you need to submit. Depending on the duration of course, different documents are needed.

If the course you want to study is of 3 months duration or shorter than 3 months, you do not need a Study Visa, only a Visitor Visa. If you have come through an approved exchange scheme that most of international schools and colleges have, you can apply for a student visa for the duration of your exchange, provided you meet our health and character requirements and are a genuine exchange participant.

We also work with only reputed institutions in New Zealand so if you need an Offer letter or Offer of place for you to complete your Diploma or Graduate Diploma or Bachelor's degree from any of the reputed NZ education providers, we will help you with that process free of cost.

For the range of courses you can go to Institutions website, select a course you are interested in and we will liaise with them for offer letters. If you need guidance on industry related courses, we can help you with that too as per our expertise on New Zealand labour market and trend for skills in demand.

Licence Number